Small WSON10 Package High-side Switch IPD (Intelligent Power Device) : TPD1055FA
Toshiba has developed TPD1055FA, targeted at solenoid valve drivers used for the control of automobile automatic transmissions and other applications. The package is smaller than the SOP-8 package (footprint 5×6 mm) used in our conventional products such as TPD1038F and TPD1053F.
- BiCD process (0.13 μm design rule, output P-ch DMOS drain-to-source breakdown voltage 40 V)
- Operating supply voltage: VDD = 5 to 18 V
- 3.3 V and 5 V compatible
- Built-in protection functions: overcurrent (shorted load) and over temperature
- Built-in diagnosis functions: overcurrent (shorted load), over temperature, open load, and short circuit between the output pin and power pin (short to VDD - output)
- Low Drain-Source ON-resistance: RDS(ON) = 0.12 Ω (max) @VDD = 8 to 18 V, IO = –2 A, Tch = 25°C
- Small and high heat-dissipation package: WSON10
- Applications of 3 A or less, used with a 12 V power supply (e.g., automobile)
- Major automobile applications: Solenoid valve driver, mechanical relay driver, lamp driver
You may have to register
before you can post comments and get full access to forum.
News on theme: